2016-03-05

英文自傳範例:運動科學 SPORTS SCIENCE

運動科學英文自傳 SPORTS SCIENCE PERSONAL STATEMENT EXAMPLE

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
Throughout my life, I have always enjoyed engaging in Physical Education and would like to pursue my career in the field of sports science. I have always had a keen interest and have felt very passionately when it comes to the practical and theoretical work concerning Physical Education. I am very aware of the importance of exercise and the related issues of diet and fitness on the prevention of injury in the human body.
I am currently studying A2 Physical Education, A2 Psychology, and AS Biology. These subjects have appealed to me because of the variety of topics that they covered. The aspects of Biology I find particularly interesting are about health and nutrition and how the body is affected by exercise and nutrition. In Psychology, I am very interested in what makes people unique and how the psychological or mental conscience could affect an individuals thinking. During my time studying Physical Education, I have undertaken research assignments in a variety of topics such as motivation, reinforcement, and local provisions. Completing these assignments has always been a challenge and it gives me a chance to work hard and improve my knowledge in Physical Education.
I have been awarded my ‘Community Sports Leadership Award (CSLA)’. As part of this course I was required to complete a number of hours of voluntary work putting my skills into practice. My voluntary work included helping to organise an indoor sports competition, taking P.E lessons for a primary school, and assisting with badminton sessions at my local leisure centre. I have also achieved a ‘First Aid’ qualification which has enabled me to acquire the knowledge when dealing with dangerous or life threatening injuries. I am now fully qualified to work with children of all ages participating in sporting activities.
I am an active person with a wide variety of interest outside college.
I have a keen interest in sports and have represented my school and college cricket teams as well as representing my local club. Other sporting interests include playing Badminton, Squash, Football, Hockey, and Volleyball. I enjoy going to the gym, and like to travel around the U.K during my holidays.
Studying Sports Science will require commitment and hard work, and I am determined to use my time and dedication in this field as I hope to achieve my career aspirations by studying sports science, which would hopefully lead me to the direction of becoming a successful sports therapist.
運動科學(英语:Sports Science),又譯為體育科學,對於人類體育活動進行科學化分析的一個綜合性學科
中翻英自傳翻譯:英文自傳
運動科學英文自傳編修:修改英文
中翻英履歷表翻譯:英文履歷表
中翻英自傳翻譯:英文自傳                英文自傳資源
論文翻譯               文章翻譯
運動科學 Sports Science
英文自傳複習︰