2015-04-08

英文自傳範例︰音樂劇場 MUSICAL THEATRE

音樂劇場英文自傳 MUSICAL THEATRE AUTOBIOGRAPHY EXAMPLE

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
For as long as I can remember I have had a very deep passion for Musical Theatre. A passion that was accompanied by a burning ambition to succeed, and even as a small child that ambition was enough to make any sacrifices that were necessary to ensure I would always perform at my best, and since I was about ten years old, small things such as not eating chocolate before a performance, wearing a distasteful, but very warm coat and scarf to prevent catching a cold, and just always taking care of my body and my voice,  and inhaling the steam for fifteen minutes! No sacrifice has or will ever be too much. Because I get my joy out of striving to be the best that I can be, and I get my fun from succeeding in something that was difficult and knowing I had to work hard to do it.

I have always taken part in as many performances as I can, because I believe that it’s always good to gain experience, and I also find I can learn so much from watching others perform. I was amazed at how much I learned about acting from that course, one of my faults in my acting was I tended to overact but its was during this play I began to realize that sometimes less really is more when you are trying to deliver emotion though acting. This is also something I was to discover in singing one year later at____College while I was doing my B-Tec in Performing Arts.

I believe its very important to build a strong working relationship with your lectures because when you are learning new ways to perform it is so important that you learn to trust them, and you can then believe in what they are telling you, as new things often feel strange and unfamiliar. I also feel it is extremely important to have a close bond with the peers your working with, this is because most of the time musical theatre is not about individuals it is about the team work, and whenever I have been in a musical or a play the most successful times were when we had a strong team.

There really is nothing more powerful than stepping onto a stage ready to perform when you know you have a whole cast around you, who are supporting you one hundred percent, and you know your supporting them one hundred percent, It can feel so invigorating. There are of course times when the teams are not successful and it is so important that you work hard to combat this, I find something that has helped me is playing drama improvisation games, some that focus on integration and some that focus on trust, going back to the simple ways of childhood came sometimes overcome the most complex adult relationship problems.

I auditioned for your School of Musical Theatre last year at ____ College, and I was absolutely delighted to get through to the re-call stage, however due to circumstances at home I was unable to attend last year, I was naturally extremely disappointed, however I decided to make the most of my “gap year” and do something completely different. I wanted to gain some life experience, as I have never travelled or even lived away from home, and felt perhaps doing something like that would help me mature and would be a great base to hopefully study with you this year. So I did some research and noticed that British Airways were recruiting for cabin crew and within two months of my interview I was on my way to my new flat in Crawley, ready to take on an exciting and challenging career. After my six weeks training I was ready to fly! I have had so many wonderful experiences and feel truly lucky to have tried something so exciting in my life, however it is not where my heart lies, and I am desperate to take what I love doing more than anything in the world. Performing.

中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
中翻英求職信翻譯︰英文求職信 
專業修改英文學術寫作提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰修改英文
期刊論文中翻英翻譯服務︰論文翻譯    文章翻譯