2015-08-01

英文自傳範例 ︰攝影學 PHOTOGRAPHY 2

攝影學英文自傳 PHOTOGRAPHY AUTOBIOGRAPHY EXAMPLE

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
 I dream about photography… Memories of gazing through a finger marked window pane, camera at my side, the train rocking, objects passing, disparate perspectives through the lens. I think about the diverse ways in which photographs are interpreted. For me photography is a spiritual act, an inner conviction and a desire to abstract essence beyond the material world. I’m interested in something which is built up from within, rather than just a superficial image. In stirring up excitement in me that connects with the innocence of childhood, spent just drawing, designing and creating, simply for the love of it. My first camera, a Polaroid led to hours hunting bugs, flowers and dolls. This progressed to composing subjects through angle and lighting, learning from experience, constantly expressing myself visually. I am continuously inspired by the smallest and simplest of objects, I love playing around with light to create different images and moods. I like how a photograph, unlike the other visual arts, is eternally bound to reality in a more profound way. I am fascinated with the concept of the real, and how people perceive objects and reality. This has been intensified through my A-level subject choices. Photographs are ubiquitous, indeed they are so woven into the fabric of everyday life that many people scarcely give them a second thought. I am aware that it is increasingly difficult to define ‘reality’ in photography, now that we are living in a digital age.
Despite my passion for photography I initially saw it best to pursue a science-based course, seeing photography simply as a hobby. Being the eldest in a family of four I was influenced that way. However after much reflection on what I want out of life, I changed my direction to studying a subject that really matters to me. When I came back into education to study my A-levels I began working with a wide selection of people from different backgrounds, I found this move highly liberating and was able to adjust quickly both socially and educationally. My choices of A-level subjects were selected so that they would give me a broad overview of life, communication and culture. I feel this has broadened my understanding of photography further. Studying Photography at A-level has enabled me to develop an independent and self-motivated practice. I have enjoyed discovering the many genres of photography, specifically landscape, still life and documentary photography. I find the work of photographers old and new highly inspirational. I am interested in the works of photographers ranging Simon Norfolk, Hyung Jeun Park and Sze Tsung Leong. I am drawn to these photographers as my most recent A-level project has involved looking at the effect of man on nature, our imprint, and how the world has adapted to fit our need for technology.
Through my Media Studies A-level I have been able to expand my analytical skills. I enjoyed learning about the sales and marketing side of the media industry in relation to photography. Pursuing Philosophy and Ethics at A-level has made me question my assumptions about how people think and act, it has left me able to think clearly, reason logically and argue with clarity and conviction. I have learnt many new theories and concepts that have further improved my understanding of cultures and history. I hope during a degree course in photography I will be able to bring some of these concepts into my work.

I have been on work experience assisting a photographer and stylist, sourcing for shoots. This experience allowed me to witness firsthand what skills are required for becoming successful within the context of fashion and advertising. My interests include watching and analysing films, drawing, dancing. Living independently has taught me how to adapt to new situations, live on a budget and has prepared me for student life. I look forward to the challenges of further study in photography, enabling me to pursue my future career ambitions in the industry.
攝影學英文自傳編修︰英文編修
中翻英履歷表翻譯︰英文履歷表
英文自傳複習︰