2015-02-25

英文自傳範例︰寫劇本 SCREENWRITING

寫劇本英文自傳 SCREENWRITING AUTOBIOGRAPHY EXAMPLE

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
I believe that my greatest strength is my vivid imagination. From a young age I have been fortunate enough to be able to create new worlds and characters for stories. This course appeals to me because I enjoy writing and using my imagination. I understand that working I the media is a very competitive industry, however I am determined to succeed. I think that this course will help me to succeed and offer me opportunities to further my understanding of the way that language in this media text can influence and inspire people.
I have really enjoyed college so far. Although I was concerned at the beginning about choosing mostly subjects with a creative core, I think that it was correct to follow my passion for these subjects as they have enhanced my imagination and given me confidence in my ideas and my ability to share them with other people. Subjects such as English Language have taught me the importance of choosing the right vocabulary in a piece of text and that the correct wording of a text can give it more meaning and powerful imagery.
Extra-curricular activities such as being part of the leavers ball committee has helped me to develop skills such as team-work, people skills and the ability to work to a deadline.
The achievement that I am most proud of is having a poem published when I was 13. This gave me a sense of achievement and pride because it gave me confidence in my ability to be able to write something that other people want to read.
As soon as I began my Media Studies and English Language courses I knew that I wanted to write for some medium of media. The feedback I received from my English Language coursework script reinforced my desire to become a scriptwriter. I enjoyed the time I spent writing and editing the script. I want to study scriptwriting at a university standard because I want to further my understanding of the power that language has in this area of the media.
寫劇本的目的是要用文字去表達一連串的畫面,所以你要讓看劇本的人見到文字而又能夠即時聯想到一幅圖畫。
中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
中翻英求職信翻譯︰英文求職信 
專業修改英文學術寫作提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰修改英文
期刊論文中翻英翻譯服務︰論文翻譯    文章翻譯