2014-09-29

英文自傳範例︰ 活動管理 Event Management

活動管理英文自傳  Event Management Personal Statement Example

There is a demand out there for qualified and capable people to organise all kind of Events. Event managers needed for a variety of events, inc business team building, concerts, sports, exhibits, fundraisers, fashion shows, award ceremonies. The list is endless.
From a very early age I have taken a keen interest in the running of things, school plays were always exciting for me, not because of the auditions for the lead part, but because I could yet again help organise and run the play. Planning and seeing through a successful project is what I buzz off. My most recent event has been through my current job a Betting Office Manager, where I have organised a trip to the races for the customers. I managed to do this under budget, very successfully and to everyone’s satisfaction. It was a very successful day, and I made new contacts which I can hopefully utilize in the future.
I believe the skills I have gained in my life experience during my 10 years since school will benefit me in becoming a student Glamorgan University and I will be very proud of. Skills including; honesty, integrity, maturity, respect, and above all, a desire to achieve everything that I can, and be the best at what I do.
In my personal life, I thrive from organising days out and parties for friends and family. Whether it is sporting events on the TV, or trips to the zoo/theme park for example, I take pride in helping getting everyone together to enjoy a wonderful day. I am the father of two gorgeous children and husband to a beautiful wife, my main goal in life now is to achieve a qualification for Event Management and become active in this field. Over the three years during the course I would also like to learn another language, as I believe this will benefit me further in my future as an Event Manager.
In my spare time I enjoy playing golf, watching sports, walking, spending time with the family, and have a keen interest to one day travel the world.
活動管理英文自傳

中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
中翻英求職信翻譯︰英文求職信 
專業修改英文學術寫作提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰修改英文
期刊論文中翻英翻譯服務︰論文翻譯    文章翻譯