2014-09-26

英文自傳範例︰ 物流和供應鏈 Logistics & Supply Chain

物流和供應鏈英文自傳  Logistics & Supply Chain Personal Statement Example

My decision to get a Masters Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, at this point in my career, is precisely based on a question “Where I would be the in next five years"? Though a five year of professional work experience in the field of Logistics and Operations has given me the vast knowledge and command to cope with modern business challenges as a manager, yet I feel that current fast growing and competitive business world need vital strategic thinking and an adept to change. Globalization has brought new challenges for economies; hence today’s manager must equip himself with the tools and techniques provided by research and development in logistics sector.
The immense amount of my work experience is due to variety of positions I have held during my career growth. Beginning form Logistics Planning and Controlling of Custom and Import/Export Documentation to management of entire operations, warehouse management and all trading matters of organization. I discovered within me, a thirst for knowledge and quick learning, resulting in achieving challenging tasks within deadlines. The ‘Employee of the Year Awards’ is one of the many proofs in recognition of my managerial & team player skills.
My Bachelors in Commerce has given me the fundamentals of Business Law and Management. I learnt the importance of effective business communication especially working in the international business environment. Whereas, MA International Relations enhanced my knowledge about different cultures & economies as well as potential markets for commodities. My MA provided me essential knowledge of International Business that helped me in understanding historical backgrounds, policies and political influence of other countries and their business environment.
The mounting international demand of Information Technology and escalating usage and importance of business solution tools pushed me to cover this deficiency, so I opted for one year diploma in I.T. This helped me to further strengthen my base in e-commerce & data base systems, which has become extensive part of modern day Supply Chain Management.
Some of my personal interests include politics, movies and motor racing. I enjoy reading, swimming, solving puzzles and logic problems. I play football and badminton off and on. I’m very sociable and have friends in all over the world through face book. I’m also subscribed to my field related groups and communities, in order to keep myself updated about the developments and issues related to industry.
For me, there are couple of reasons for choosing University of Derby. First of all, it’s growing reputation and ranking in Britain’s Education sector, secondly, its affordability, and finally the course itself. I firmly believe in gaining highly marketable set of skills from a reputable postgraduate course like ‘MBA Logistics’ from University of Derby.
物流和供應鏈

中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
中翻英求職信翻譯︰英文求職信 
專業修改英文學術寫作提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰修改英文