2015-01-22

英文自傳範例︰精算科學 ACTUARIAL SCIENCE

精算科學英文自傳 ACTUARIAL SCIENCE PERSONAL STATEMENT EXAMPLE

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
Catering for the future is one of the most beneficial practises of everyday life, and without foreseeing what liabilities may lay ahead, it is difficult to propose a plan of action in the event of such circumstances. Therefore I find it intriguing that Mathematics can be put to practical use, so that we can develop a logical consideration of financial prospects and aim to eliminate monetary risk by reducing unfavorable outcomes, hence my desire to understand and acquire the skills of an actuary via a degree in actuarial science.
As Actuarial Science requires a sound combination of mathematics and a business background, I decided to take AS level Economics to thus improve my analytical approach to business and familiarize myself with the techniques involved. This process was aided by taking AS Critical Thinking which has not only developed my problem solving skills under extreme time limits, but also my powers of interpretation when evaluating more extensive documents.
I strongly believe that an actuary is a person of solid judgement and organisational skills and that it is important to be able to apply these techniques in all areas; both academic and extracurricular, to gain versatility.
In view of that, I have worked hard to obtain titles that convey authority and reliability such as House and School Prefect. In the former, I have the main duty to sort out teams for House competitions and in the latter it is essential that I communicate academic and social discipline with the younger students of the school and be of assistance to the teachers in any way possible as well as performing regular duties alongside fellow Prefects. I have represented my House on numerous occasions over the last 7 years, participating in sports such as cricket, rugby, volleyball, swimming and athletics and I try to give my best and relish the competition involved.
Inside my school, I am also a member of the Duke of Edinburgh International Award scheme, successfully achieving the bronze and silver awards; I am currently pursuing the gold which I hope to finish before my time at St. Andrews ends. These awards are particularly helpful at constantly challenging my physical and mental dedication and I hope this practice can help me coordinate my commitment when it comes to times of perseverance as an actuary, encouraging me to build up consistency in all my approaches so that I can have the courage of facing the real life consequences of my actions.
Outside of school, I have spent many hours of my free time during the last year completing my community service: I use some of my Sunday afternoons attending a local orphanage in which myself and a few friends help out in any way, including entertaining the children by organising and playing football matches. Other than being in the school volleyball team, I also am a member of a private volleyball team that enters various competitions throughout the course of the year and this has improved my ability to act as a “team player".
I have chosen to study in UK for its teaching reputation and in the hope that it will build effectively on my British-style education here in Malawi; the contrast between an upbringing in the 3rd world and life as a student in the 1st will hopefully inspire me to make the very best of this opportunity. I trust that in due time I will have developed the necessary skills and experience to have what it takes to tackle the course but as far as confidence goes, I am passionate about my career choice.
對商業風險進行精確評估的學科叫作精算科學,與其相近的專業是風險管理專業。精算的另外一項現代發展就是現代金融理論和精算科學的融合。在20世紀早期,精算師發明瞭許多技術,這些技術在現代金融理論中也可見蹤影。精算專業學習對商業風險進行精確的計算,為投資、保險提供依據。例如,在某地投資設廠生產某種新產品的風險;保險公司對保險客戶收取多少保費才能既保證贏利,又不因價格太高而使客戶流失,等等。
中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
中翻英求職信翻譯︰英文求職信 
專業修改英文學術寫作提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰修改英文
期刊論文中翻英翻譯服務︰論文翻譯    文章翻譯