2015-11-10

英文自傳範例︰神經外科 NEUROSURGERY

神經外科英文自傳 NEUROSURGERY AUTOBIOGRAPHY EXAMPLE

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
Dear Head of neurosurgery division;
After studying for 6 years, which was like a small boat passing through a river and discovering the branches of medicine, I finally reach the big see. I stopped for a while, and then I decide my way.
I graduated from ***** University, Collage of Medicine in **** in June 2007, with GPA 4.48/5 “second degree honour". Then I start the internship for one year, and I finished it with an excellent evaluation.
My decision of seeking a career in neurosurgery was not made in one second or to looking for shiny epithet. During the premedical years, I found the basic neurosciences interesting and challenging. This was reflecting on the medical ones, when I was giving the neurological topics more interest. But mean while, I was interested in surgical skills. For that reason I spend 3 months from my internship in neurosurgery &had an excellent evaluation, during these rotations; I read and asked about neurosurgery, especially about its subspecialties, the challenges in this field and social life. When I understand what does mean to be a neurosurgeon, I chose neurosurgery as my life career.
My professional goals include the completion of a neurosurgery residency training at one of the Canadian programs. I have chosen Canada to complete my post graduate studies because of their excellent facilities, advanced research centres, high level of training and excellent reputation of their graduates. After completing my postgraduate studies and being highly specialized in one of the branches of neurosurgery, I will be proud to participate in the neurosurgical training programs in my country and to provide a high standard of care to my community.
I hope my request for an assignment at your program will be considered favorable.
神經外科顧名思義就是以外科(手術)的方法來治療神經系統疾病,所以凡是神經系統的疾病能夠經由手術改善或痊癒的,都是神經外科的服務領域。
神經外科英文自傳編修︰修改英文
中翻英履歷表翻譯︰英文履歷表
中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳  英文自傳資源
神經外科 Neurosurgery

英文自傳複習︰