2016-01-28

NO MAN IS CONTENT WITH HIS LOT

英文諺語 NO MAN IS CONTENT WITH HIS LOT 無人能滿意於自己的命運

米德佳提供中文到英文翻譯服務,含英文編修
People seem to be dissatisfied with what they have, and want other things. Here the ‘lot’ in ‘content with his lot’ means ‘condition’, ‘share of worldly reward’. We are none of us satisfied with the way we have to live and the work we have to do.
One morning I found myself unhappy and I could feel myself falling into depression. I disliked my job, where I was living, and where my life was headed overall. I decided at the beginning of the year to take a year off of school to work two jobs to save money and on my time off, travel. I am happiest when I am traveling. I feel most at home watching a sunrise or sunset away from my everyday life. So naturally when I would travel and come back “home” I was more upset and unhappy with my life. I started to really pray and meditate and ask for clarity and direction with where to go with my life. It was not long before I realized that I had spent my entire life living for others. Everything from the clothes I wore to deciding what my major would be in school was chosen with other people in mind. The expectations of my parents, grandparents, and family had completely ruled my world.
And then it hit me…
YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO!
DO IT!
專業修改英文提高您學術英文論文被發表的機會︰修改英文
期刊論文中翻英翻譯服務︰論文翻譯         文章翻譯
中翻英自傳翻譯︰英文自傳
公司以及產品和市場行銷翻譯服務
每日簡單一句英文諺語~輕輕鬆鬆學英文
No man is content with his lot 無人能滿意於自己的命運
複習英文︰