2016-05-20

英文自傳範例:空服人員 FLIGHT ATTENDANT/CABIN CREW

空服人員英文自傳 FLIGHT ATTENDANT/CABIN CREW AUTOBIOGRAPHY EXAMPLE

米德佳提供翻譯服務,英文自傳,英文履歷表,英文求職文件,學術論文修改及文件編修等服務。
I have been working for reputable Middle Eastern airline for seven years. I have picked up necessary skills to improve myself professional and mentally. My work involved a lot of interacting with passengers and providing a quality standard customer service.
My day-to-day tasks involve serving breakfast, lunch and dinner to passengers travelling with our airlines. I also take into account special dietary requirements, because it is important to check with customers what they can and can’t eat. This is crucial because at one time a customer was going to be given a milk related product by a new airline cabin crew member and I spotted this and asked the customer if he was able to eat products including milk, which he wasn’t. Luckily I spotted this otherwise he would have had adverse reaction because of his health condition and this would have left a bad experience in his memory. It would have put him off from travelling with us in the future.
I also had to deal with difficult customers in an assertive and direct manner for example some passengers would get up before the plane stopped moving, which was unacceptable. I firmly reiterated the point that they endangering their safety and other passenger safety by doing this. I dealt with drunk and violent passengers with special techniques shown to restrain them if they did not comply.
This is the appropriate time to apply for the post of Cabin Crew Supervisor, as I will be able to cope with the demands of the role in an adept manner.
中翻英自傳翻譯:英文自傳
空服人員英文自傳編修:修改英文
中翻英履歷表翻譯:英文履歷表
中翻英自傳翻譯:英文自傳                         英文自傳資源
論文翻譯                 文章翻譯
空服人員 Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew
英文自傳複習︰